With more than 2,500 study spaces in conveniently placed libraries and IT rooms, plus widespread Wi-Fi access, you're never far from somewhere comfortable to get your work done.
Students can access:
- 13 separate libraries spread throughout both campuses
- 1.2 million books and journals including a rapidly expanding range of electronic versions
- some libraries and IT rooms that are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- specialist libraries include architecture, health, law, music and science
- "Ask a librarian" live chat service
- workstations with networked software in most libraries
- a range of special collections covering Welsh, Humanities and Social Sciences, Music, Science and Medicine and the European Union and United Nations
- 100,000 rare items, several of which can be viewed on a 40" 3D touch-screen and turning pages software
- support for researchers on Green, Gold, and Diamond routes to Open Access, and the wider Open Access agenda in UK higher education.