Our IT services help you to make the most of your time with us.
Our students can access a range of IT support, tools and resources to help in their study.
- the University-wide wireless network, which is available free of charge, and covers both Cathays and Heath Park campuses as well as University-owned residences
- computer rooms (including some which are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week) on both campuses
- web-based access to all of the online services you need for your study, including email, calendar, filestore, virtual learning environment, online books and journals, via the University intranet
- laptop rentals available from the Students’ Union Inc shop
- training courses and workshops to help you get the most from our IT services
- a free subscription to Microsoft Office products while studying here (Microsoft Office ProPlus).
Contact the IT Service Desk for help and advice on using our IT services: