Postgraduate taught programmes available for online application in the School of Welsh are listed together with possible start dates.
To proceed with your application:
- identify the programme you want to apply for
- decide whether you would like to study on a full time or part time basis
- select your preferred start date.
|Programme name||Mode of study||Start date|
|MA Astudiaethau Cymreig a Cheltaidd /MA Welsh and Celtic Studies||Full-time||19-Sep-2016|
|MA Astudiaethau Cymreig a Cheltaidd /MA Welsh and Celtic Studies||Part-time||19-Sep-2016|
If you have difficulty locating the programme you want to apply for please check the name of the programme in postgraduate course finder using the postgraduate prospectus.
You can also contact the Admissions Team by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +44 (0)29 2087 9999 (08:30 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday).