Postgraduate taught programmes available for online application in the School of Psychology are listed together with possible start dates.
To proceed with your application, you will need to:
- identify the programme you want to apply for
- decide whether you would like to study on a full time or part time basis
- select your preferred start date.
|Programme name||Mode of attendance||Starting date|
|MSc in Neuroimaging: Methods and Applications||Full-time||25 September 2017|
|Full-time||24 September 2018|
|Graduate Diploma Psychology||Full-time||25 September 2017|
|Postgraduate Certificate Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies||Part-time||2 January 2018|
|Postgraduate Diploma Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies||Part-time||3 January 2018|
If you have difficulty locating the programme you want to apply for please check the name of the programme in postgraduate course finder using the postgraduate prospectus.
You can also contact the Admissions Team by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +44 (0)29 2087 9999 (08:30 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday).