Postgraduate research programmes available for online application in the Cardiff Business School are listed, together with possible start dates.
The titles of research programmes are generic to encompass the wide range of research opportunities available. The research areas for MPhil and PhD specified reflect the areas of expertise within this School. You will be given an opportunity to specify your proposed project/topic later in the application.
Research areas for MPhil and PhD include:
- Business Studies (including Accounting and Finance, Human Resource Management, Logistics and Operations Management, and Marketing and Strategy)
To proceed with your application:
- identify the programme you want to apply for
- decide whether you would like to study on a full time or part time basis
- select your preferred start date.
|Programme name||Mode of study||Start date|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Business Studies) (October Start)||Full-time||01-Oct-2016|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Economics) (October Start)||Full-time||01-Oct-2016|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Business Studies) (October Start)||Part-time||01-Oct-2016|
If you have difficulty locating the programme you want to apply for please check the name of the programme in postgraduate course finder using the postgraduate prospectus.
You can also contact the Admissions Team by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +44 (0)29 2087 9999 (08:30 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday).