The Cathays Park campus is where most of our Academic Schools are based. With wide tree-lined avenues and elegant Portland stone buildings, it's an inspiring place to study.
The palpable feeling of history is contrasted by modern facilities including new labs, lecture theatres and IT suites.
- 22 of 26 Academic Schools on site
- Less than half a mile from Cardiff's vibrant city centre
- On-going £200m investment in state-of-the-art facilities
- Large Students' Union
- Dedicated Graduate Centre for postgraduates
- Several libraries on site or nearby
- Close to several halls of residence.
The main Students’ Union building, located at the heart of the campus on Park Place, is one of the biggest and most active in Britain.
Events, clubs and information services are provided, and on-site facilities include food outlets, a general shop, bookshop, student letting agency, nightclub and pub.
Where is it?