Firm and Insurance applicants
To ensure you are guaranteed a single occupancy place in University residences you will need to:
- Submit your online application by Friday 11 August (Firm applicants) or Thursday 31 August 2017 (Insurance applicants). Please note that applications for Insurance applicants open on A Level results day.
- Receive/accept an unconditional offer to study by Thursday 31 August 2017.
- Accept your online Offer of Residence within 7 days of your room being allocated.
- Arrive and collect your room key within the dates/times specified in the Arrival Information.
- If your online application is received after the deadline or you receive/accept an unconditional offer to study after Thursday 31 August 2017, we will do our best to accommodate you and your application will be processed on a first come first served basis.
- If you are unable to arrive within the specified dates, your Offer of Residence will be withdrawn and your room allocated to another student. We will no longer be able to guarantee you a place in University residences and you will need to contact the Residences Office when your travel date is confirmed to check room availability.