Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu

Contact my Rep

Search for your student rep


You can use this page to find out who your rep is and their e-mail address, so that you can contact them. Select your School from the drop down menu and you will find a list of all the reps in your School, whether Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught (Masters or PG Dip etc), or Postgraduate Research Student (PhD etc).

A few reps have asked not to have their details listed online, so if you can’t find a rep for your course on this page, please contact with your year and course and we will send you their contact details.