Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Bringing your family to the UK as your dependants

Can my family live with me in the UK during my studies?

If you want to bring your family to  the UK to live with you during your studies, then there are different immigration rules depending on whether your student visa was issued on or after 31st March 2009, or before that date. Please check the date that your visa was issued and then click on the appropriate link below.


 My visa was issued on or after 31 March 2009


 My visa was issued before 31 March 2009