Systematic Review course
An intensive four-day course to introduce you to the necessary skills to complete a systematic review.
Develop an understanding of the systematic review process through this practical and highly interactive course, with a range of discussion, group and hands-on sessions.
Participants come to the course with a research topic and leave with a draft protocol for their systematic review.
Who is it for
- Healthcare professionals
- Postgraduate healthcare researchers
- Policy makers
This course will cover:
- introduction to systematic reviewing and developing a protocol
- literature searching and selection of studies
- critical appraisal of quantitative and qualitative data
- extracting data – developing/adapting forms
- meta-analysis or narrative synthesis
- reporting and dissemination qualitative data.
Find out more
The next date for this course is to be confirmed.
Learn more about this course, including the key aspects covered, course presenters and how to register your interest.