Systematic Review course
An intensive four-day course to introduce you to the necessary skills to complete a systematic review.
26 - 29 June 2017
Develop an understanding of the systematic review process through this practical and highly interactive course, with a range of discussion, group and hands-on sessions.
Participants come to the course with a research topic and leave with a draft protocol for their systematic review.
Who is it for
- Healthcare professionals
- Postgraduate healthcare researchers
- Policy makers
This course will cover:
- introduction to systematic reviewing and developing a protocol
- literature searching and selection of studies
- critical appraisal of quantitative and qualitative data
- extracting data – developing/adapting forms
- meta-analysis or narrative synthesis
- reporting and dissemination qualitative data.
Find out more
Learn more about this course, including the key aspects covered, course presenters and how to register your interest.