Advanced Searching Techniques workshop
An interactive workshop providing a step-by-step guide for constructing an advance search strategy for a systematic review with a focus on health/medical literature.
This new workshop will offer hands-on learning and focus on techniques to help you retrieve information efficiently and effectively.
In addition to searching databases, we will examine the importance of supplementary search methods.
Who is it for
This course is tailored to:
- postgraduate healthcare researchers
- information specialists
- healthcare professionals
This course will cover:
- formulation of focused research question
- identification of search terms to describe concepts
- preparation of a search strategy
- supplementary search methods
- text mining and managing references.
You'll need to come to the course with a review topic for discussion.
We'll confirm the date for this course in the coming months.
Find out more
Learn more about this course, including the key aspects covered, course presenters and how to register your interest.