Devolution resource guide
- Historical background (pre-1970): for Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and England.
- Debating devolution in Wales (1970-99): including broadcasting, the Welsh Development Agency, and legislation.
- Debating devolution in Scotland, Northern Ireland and England (1970-99)
- The impact of devolution from 2000 onwards.
- Devolution in Wales (2000 onwards): health, education, housing, agriculture, economy.
- Devolution in Scotland (2000 onwards): economy, transport, local government and housing.
- Devolution in Northern Ireland (2000 onwards): covers local government and housing, economy and transport.
- Devolution in England (2000-2015): regions of England, local government, resources from the Institute for Public Policy Research.
- Devolution in the EU and European Sources Online.
- Online sources: legislation databases, House of Commons papers and website resources.
- Archives: resources include election leaflets, pamphlets and media coverage.
Collection type: Print
Dates: Early 20 century, Late 20 century
Formats: Books, Newspapers and periodicals, Archives
Subjects: Politics, Economics and business, History, Society and law
Our professional team is here to help you to make the most out of our collections.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)29 2087 4911