Workforce, Education and Innovation - Aims
The aims of this research theme are to:
- Inform evidence-based workforce planning and role development
- Identify and evaluate new ways of working to meet complex needs
- Contribute to evidence synthesis upon which to develop further research
- Disseminate findings widely with the academic and clinical community
- Collaborate with other centres to conduct high quality, relevant research.
The projects in this theme are undertaken in response to changing health needs and in close collaboration with Welsh Government and professional bodies such as The Royal College of Nursing.
Funding has been obtained from a range of competitive sources to support projects, studentships and projects carried out as external collaborations.
Systematic reviews are conducted with the Cochrane Collaboration and we are a collaborating centre for the Joanna Briggs Institute.