There are a number of modules that you can take for the BSc (Hons) in Clinical Practice.
- Achieving Excellence in Care of Older People
- Clinical Patient Assessment for Health Professionals
- Developing Expertise in a Focused Area of Professional Practice
- Developing Specialist Skills and Knowledge in Mental Health Care
- Diabetes Care and Management
- Foundation in Caring For Acutely Ill Children
- Foundations in End of Life (Eolc) /Palliative Care for District and Community Nurses (Distance Learning)
- Foundations in End of Life/Palliative Care for the Inpatient Setting (Distance Learning)
- Fundamentals of Community Mental Health Practice
- Fundamentals of Community Practice
- Leading Through Empowerment
- Maintaining Respiratory Health
- Minor Illness
- Neonatal Examination & Behavioural Assessment
- Teaching and Assessing in Clinical Practice
Please note: The viability of all modules is determined by student numbers.
To apply for any of these modules, please use the Paper Application method. Below are the forms and guidance notes you should use to do so. If you would like to apply for the BSc programme as a whole, please return the the main programme page and follow the instructions for online applications.