MSc in Advanced Practice (Generic)
The MSc in Advanced Practice, provides students with a flexible route to pursue their studies.
Students will study Research Skills: Approaches, Designs & Methods (compulsory) and three modules from the Optional Modules menu. They will also study one from the Dissertation Modules menu.
- Complexities of Care Management (NRT149)
- Global Public Health (NRT058)
- Health Policy and Economics (NRT177)
- Non-Medical Prescribing 1 (NRT082)
- Non-Medical Prescribing 2 (NRT083)
- Patient Safety and Clinical Risk (NRT073)
- PGCE - Assessment and Evaluation (NRT139)
- Practice Teacher (NRT175)
Choose one module from the following menu:
For further details regarding the course please contact: