MSc in Advanced Practice (Generic)
The MSc in Advanced Practice provides students with a flexible route to pursue their studies. For more information on the MSc in Advanced Practice, please visit our course description page.
Students on the generic route will study one compulsory and three optional modules. They will also study one dissertation module. A full breakdown of the module options, with links to information about each, is provided below.
Pick three modules from the following menu:
- Complexities of Care Management (NRT149)
- Global Public Health (NRT058)
- Health Policy and Economics (NRT177)
- Non-Medical Prescribing 1 (NRT082)
- Non-Medical Prescribing 2 (NRT083)
- Patient Safety and Clinical Risk (NRT073)
- PGCE - Assessment and Evaluation (NRT139)
- Practice Teacher (NRT175)
Choose one module from the following menu:
For further details regarding the course please contact: