Approaches, Designs and Methods for Research and Health Improvement (NRT178)
The module aims are:
- To articulate the skills required to communicate and negotiate with funders and other stakeholders to gain access to research populations and settings.
- To develop the skills to critically evaluate existing bodies of research literature.
- To critically engage with issues involved in research design, methodology, methods and data analysis
- To develop the ability to disseminate and communicate research in ways which maximise its contribution in different contexts and with different audiences.
- To critically explore the national and international research agendas.
Position:Lecturer: Adult Nursing
Email: email@example.comTelephone: +44 (0)29 206 87768Extension: 87768
Module Dates 2014-2015:
Autumn Term - week commencing 22 September 2014
2 9 16 23 30
6 13 20 27
4 11 18
Module code - NRT081
Credits - 30