Research Skills: Approaches, Designs & Methods (NRT081)
The module aims are:
- To articulate the skills required to communicate and negotiate with funders and other stakeholders to gain access to research populations and settings.
- To develop the skills to critically evaluate existing bodies of research literature.
- To critically engage with issues involved in research design, methodology, methods and data analysis
- To develop the ability to disseminate and communicate research in ways which maximise its contribution in different contexts and with different audiences.
- To critically explore the national and international research agendas.
Position:Lecturer: Adult Nursing
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +44 (0)29 206 87768Extension: 87768
Module Dates 2013:
Autumn Term - week commencing 23 September 2013
3 10 17 24 31
7 14 21 28
Module code - NRT081
Credits - 30