Mr Neil Thomas
Telephone:+44 (0)29 206 87767
Location:Room 1.10, 1st Floor, Ty Dewi Sant, Heath Park, Cardiff, CF14 4XN
- April 1997 – October 2001: Staff Nurse, Coronary Care Unit, Royal Glamorgan Hospital, Llantrisant.
- October 2001 – January 2003: Cardiology Research Nurse/ Nurse Specialist in Cardiovascular Risk and Hypertension, Wales Heart Research Institute, Cardiff.
- January 2003 – September 2004: Clinical Research Nurse/ Ward Manager, Marix Drug Development, Llantrisant.
- September 2004 – October 2006: Nurse Advisor/ Practice Development Coach, NHS Direct, Wales, Swansea.
- October 2006 – May 2008: Chronic Conditions Nurse Manager, Swansea Local Health Board.
- May 2008 – Present Date: Team Leader – Clinical Case Manager, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
I have a background interest in learning and education after undertaking a PGCE in 2001. I have since taught on various University Modules, as well as speaking in local and national conferences on the subject of Clinical Case Management and Chronic Conditions Management.