How To Apply
Applications for the following courses are made through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- Dip HE in Operating Department Practice
- BSc (Hons) Operating Department Practice – 3 year full-time
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging
- BSc (Hons) Radiotherapy and Oncology
- BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy - 3 year full-time
For details please contact:
UCAS, Rosehill, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, Glos, GL52 3LZ, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)1242 222444
Applications for the following courses are made directly to Cardiff University using the standard application form, or the online process.
- BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy – 4 year part-time
- PG Diploma in Occupational Therapy – 2 year accelerated
- Certificate of HE in Assistant Radiographic Practice – 1 year full-time