The School of Healthcare Sciences is a leading provider of postgraduate education in healthcare. Many of the MSc programmes are well established and have developed both a national and international reputation within their respective professions. Small group work predominates the Learning and Teaching ethos, which promotes a student centred approach to enhance the student experience.
All of the postgraduate courses offered at the School of Healthcare Sciences are structured on a modular format. The majority of these modules are free standing and can also be applied for on a sessional basis.
The following Postgraduate Taught degree programmes are offered by the School:
- Occupational Therapy (PGDip) (pre-registration with option to continue to MSc)
- Healthcare Science (MSc)
- Neuromusculoskeletal Physiotherapy (MSc/PgDip)
- Occupational Therapy (MSc/PgDip) (post-registration)
- Managing Care in Perioperative Practice (MSc/PgDip/PgCert)
- Physiotherapy (MSc/PgDip)
- Radiography (MSc/PgDip)
- Sports & Exercise Physiotherapy (MSc/PgDip)
- Surgical Care Practice (MSc/PgDip)
- Clinical Photography (PgCert)
- Image Appreciation (PgDip/PgCert)
- Radiographic Reporting (PgDip/PgCert)