Mrs Emma Sargeant
- Level 1 – Anatomy, physiotherapy skills, physiotherapy studies, mobility, strength, exercise.
- Level 2 – Musculoskeletal - pathology, assessment and treatment techniques / manual skills, clinical reasoning.
- Level 3 – Progression of al level 2 and project supervision.
My job includes:
- Part-time clinical caseload continued in the out patient department at the University Hospital of Wales.
- Working with general musculoskeletal out patients, although main area of expertise is spinal physio.
- Running one or two-week intensive treatment courses for rheumatology patients. These programmes combine education with hydrotherapy and land-based exercise.
- Mentoring and providing IST for junior physiotherapists.