Mr Adrian Rolls
Currently employed as a lecturer in Diagnostic Radiography. My duties include:
- module leader for Practice of Imaging module (Year1 BSc)
- module leader for Practice of Imaging module (Assistant Practitioners)
- module leader for HCT053 Clinical Competence in Mammography (MSc)
- Department’s Examination Liaison Officer
- supervision of undergraduate and postgraduate (MSc) research projects
Worked at South Wales School of Radiography, Swansea from 1986 to 1993, and moved to the Department of Radiography Education, UWCM (latterly Department of Radiography, Cardiff University) in 1993.
Undertook teachers’ training in South Wales School of Radiography and qualified in 1986.
Trained in radiography at South Wales School of Radiography, Cardiff, and qualified in December 1979.