Dr Lori Quinn
Funded Research Projects
- Jacques and Gloria Gossweiller Foundation. Principal Investigator. Exercise Rehabilitation Trial in Huntington’s Disease - ExeRT-HD.
- NHS/ NISCHR National Institute of Health Research. Move to Exercise. Home-based exercise for people with Huntington’s disease.
- Huntington’s Disease Association. TRAIN-HD. Task-related TRAINing in people with Huntington's Disease.
- National Institute for Social Care and Health Research Health Research Funding Scheme: Can community supported exercise benefit subjective wellbeing, physical activity levels and abilities in people with Huntington’s disease? A randomised feasibility study and process evaluation - COMMET-HD.
- European Huntington’s Disease Network. Reliability and minimal detectable change of measures of participation, functional activities and impairments in individuals with Huntington’s disease.
- Chief Medical Officer for Wales Research Budget. Development and evaluation of a DVD resource for people with a neurodegenerative disease who may be at risk of falls.