Dr Nicola Phillips
I worked as a clinician for 16 years prior to joining the academic staff at Cardiff University, School of Healthcare Studies. I completed a MSc in Sports Injury and Therapy in Manchester Metropolitan University in 1996 and a PhD in functional coping in ACL deficiency in 2004. I now am now Director for Innovation and International and Programme Manager MSc Sport and Exercise Physiotherapy.
- Fellow of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy 2011
- International Federation of Sports Medicine (FIMS) European Travelling Fellowship recipient 2004.
- Associate Editor British Journal of Sports Medicine
- Board Director of the Commonwealth Games Council for Wales
- President of the International Federation of Sports Physical Therapy
- Vice President, Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports Medicine
- Chief Physiotherapist for Team GB for Beijing Olympics
- Member of editorial board of Physical Therapy in Sport
- Physical Therapy in Sport
- British Journal of Sports Medicine
- Journal of Sports Science
- Journal of Athletic Training