School Ethics Research Committee
The School Research Ethics Committee (SREC) has been established to advise on ethical issues in research in the School and to assess for approval research proposals involving human research participants, material or data.
- Professor Tom Horlick-Jones – Chair
- Dr Sally Holland – Deputy Chair
- Dr Nick Bailey
- Professor Alison Bullock
- Mr Clive Curtis (Lay Member)
- Mr Adam Edwards
- Mrs Jane Fitz (Lay Member)
- Dr Tom Hall
- Dr Michael Harper (Lay Member)
- Professor Sally Power
The Committee’s terms of reference and operating procedures can be accessed here.