The New Capitalism and the Future of Work and Organisation
Starts: 25 November 2009
25 November 2009
Room -1.80, Glamorgan Building
The aim of the seminar is to provoke and stimulate discussion among all those attending. Presentations will be brief in order to allow as much time as possible for discussion and the exploration of linkages.
10 minute introductions from the following, then 15 minute or so discussion on the theme with Alan Felstead chairing.
• Mike Reed – The New Capitalism and the Professions
• Hugh Willmott – The New Capitalism and the Process of Financialization
• Ian Welsh – The New Capitalism and Green Jobs
• Ewart Keep – The New Capitalism and Bad Jobs
• Ed Heery – The New Capitalism and Trade Union Organization
Phone:+44 (0) 29 208 74983
Open To: Staff and Students