Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Health and Social Welfare
- Evaluation of the forward Steps project
- Children's' and Parental account of children’s risk behaviour incurring non-domestic, non-road traffic industries
- Key Factors that Influence Educational Achievement of Looked After Children: Case study of Young People in Residential And Foster Care in S Wales
- Regulation and Governance of Tissue Engineered Medical Products (TEMPS)
- Primary care development: Challenges and opportunities
- The Emotional Health of Marine Officer Cadets
- How do young people perceive ASSIST, and what are the influences (including year group structure) on young people which may affect its success?
- A Phenomenological Study of Role Transition for Pakistani Nurses.
- Nursing Students' Experiences of working with Older People - A Qualitative Analysis
- Why do ship safety systems fail
Aline De Bievre
- The role of radiography in England and Wales
- Social Influences on drinking behaviour amongst adolescents in South Wales
- Experiences of men in informal caring roles
- Social Care and Health Care: The Great Divide?
- Adolescent Smoking in Wales: The role of School Policies and the wider school Environment
- Understanding the needs of dangerous people with a severe personality disorder
- Examination of the effectiveness of the contemporary relationship between relevant govt policy, the maintained youth service in Wales and young people
- Social exclusion and contemporary organisation of Health Services
- Silenced voices postpolio syndrome through illness
- Talking Therapy in Primary Care
- General Practitioners Social Networks. How to Utilise them to Facilitate Evidence Based Health Care
- Children's Welfare Policy, Implementation and Marginalised Children in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Teenage parents participation in child health care:risk and responsibility in the primary care setting
- Politics of Marine Accidents
- Community care for people with learning disability: an examination of the life changes following their move from hospital to community
- Punishment versus welfare?