All research student have an opportunity to pursue their studies in an inter-disciplinary way. Staff in the School undertakes inter-disciplinary research in the following areas:
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Culture and Identities
- Education and the 'Knowledge Economy'
- Health and Social Welfare
- Innovations in Social Research
- Knowledge, Science and Technology
- Globalisation, Work and Labour
These inter-disciplinary themes are addressed within the pathway schemes of study. For further information please visit the Research Pathway page.