Undergraduate Enrolment and Induction 2012/13
All new and returning students will be required to enrol for the 2012/13 academic session in September 2012.
SOCSI Enrolment and Induction Programme
Details of the Enrolment and Induction Programme for each course are available below.
Social Science Degree Programmes
- BSc Social Science
- BScEcon Education and Sociology
- BSc Criminology
- BScEcon Education and Social Policy
- BA Education
- BScEcon Criminology and Education
- BScEcon Social Policy
- BScEcon Social Policy and Sociology
- BScEcon Sociology
- BScEcon Crimniology and Sociology
- BScEcon Criminology and Social Policy
Joint Social Science Degree Programmes
- BA Education and Welsh
- BSc Econ History and Sociology
- BA Philosophy and Sociology
- BScEcon Politics and Sociology
- BA Sociology and Religious Studies
- BA Sociology and Welsh
- BA Sociology and Journalism & Media
- LLB Law and Criminology
- LLB Law and Sociology
Second and final year undergraduate students should enrol on-line. If you find you are having problems with this task, help will be available in the Undergraduate Office at the following times:
- Year 3 Students – Thursday 27th September 10am – 12pm, Undergraduate Office (Room 0.06).
- Year 2 Students – Friday 28th September 10am – 12pm, Undergraduate Office (Room 0.06).
International, EU and Erasmus Students
All students should meet with the Exchange/Erasmus school coordinator. Click on the link below to find out when and where you should meet.
Please see the information for International students arriving in September 2012.
Staff in the Undergraduate Office
Kate Brown – BrownK16@cardiff.ac.uk – 029 208 75122
Joanna Wilkes – WilkesJK@cardiff.ac.uk – 029 20874208