Dr Luke Sloan
- NCRM Methodological Innovation Project (Co-Investigator, approx. £190k): Social Media and Prediction: Crime Sensing, Data Integration and Statistical Modelling.
- Nuffield Children, Young People and Families using Social Work Service in Four UK Cohort Studies (Co-Investigator, approx. £150k): a project investigating social worker contact with respondent the Millennium Cohort Study, ALPAC, BHPS and LSYPE.
- Higher Education Academy (HEA) Strategic Project into Innovation in Research Methods Assessment 2012 (Principle Investigator, approx. £8k): A scoping project to highlight excellence and innovation in assessing research methods in UK social science.
- European Social Fund (ESF) Women Adding Value to the Economy 2012 – WAVE (Co-Investigator, approx. £1m): A project investigating the gender pay gap in Wales, particular responsibility for quantitative strand involving supervision of a research associate.
- ESRC Research Development Initiative 2011 (Co-Investigator, approx £90K): Training Quantitative Social Science Teachers in the UK: Developing an International Pedagogic Collaborative Network for Quantitative Methods (IPCN-QM).
- ESRC Curriculum Innovation 2011 (Co-Investigator, approx £90k): Embedding Quantitative Methods in the Social Sciences: Integrating Quantitative Approaches within Substantive Modules.