Dr Sue Moore
Feb 2010 - present: Research Associate (DECIPHer)
- Licensed Premises Harm Reduction Initiative – process evaluation
- School Health Action Research Partnership Network (SHARPEN) – feasibility
- DECIPHer Co-ordination
- Public Health Improvement Research Network (PHIRN) Co-ordination
Jul 1977 - Jun 2006: Various positions (programmer - senior manager) in the field of IT
Awards and Prizes
- Winner of the Welsh BPS prize for the highest mark in an undergraduate dissertation
- Winner of the UWIC medal for outstanding academic achievement
April 2009 British Feeding and Drinking Group. Abstract: Moore, S. N., Tapper, K., Murphy, S. (2010). “Feeding strategies used by primary school meal staff: An opportunity for repeated taste exposure”. Appetite 50, 166
July 2010 BSA Food Study Group. Moore, S. N., Murphy, S., Tapper, K., & Moore, L. From policy to plate: barriers to implementing healthy eating policies in primary schools.
Nov 2011 DECIPHer Symposium. Moore, S.N. The development and evaluation of a Brief Intervention promoting repeated Taste Exposure (BITE) to enhance consumption of primary school meals.
April 2012 Place to Plate: New connections in food research. Moore, S. N., Murphy, S., Tapper, K., & Moore, L. From policy to plate: A socio-ecological perspective on the implementation of healthy eating policies in primary schools.