Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Prof Ewart Keep
- Professor Keep is deputy director of an ESRC Centre (SKOPE), and his work forms part of its wider 5-year programme of research. The current programme will end in September 2008, and a new, third programme of work commence thereafter.
- Within the current programme he is currently working on:
- Recruitment from the external labour market as a source of skill
- An analysis of the post-Leitch policy agenda in the UK
- A comparison of the Welsh workforce development programme and England’s Train to Gain.
- Modelling incentive structures within the education ands training system