Dr Nicholas Lord
Memberships / External Activities
- British Society of Criminology member
- European Society of Criminology member
- European Working Group on Organisational Crime (EUROC)
- Transparency International member
- Cardiff Centre for Crime, Law and Justice, Cardiff University
I am a representative for research staff in the Cardiff School of Social Sciences where I raise issues with School management on behalf of researchers and represent research staff interests on two key School committees – the School Research Committee and the Wellbeing & Environment Committee.
I currently lecture on the undergraduate modules ‘Foundations of Contemporary Criminology’, ‘Reponses to Crime’, ‘Crime Control, Regulation and Policing’ and ‘Offending and Victimisation’ and the postgraduate modules ‘Criminological Theory/Theories of Crime and Criminal Behaviour’ and ‘Community Safety and Youth Justice’. I also supervise undergraduate dissertations on a variety of subject areas.