Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Prof Mark Hadfield
- Evaluation of the Troubled Families Programme. Bedfordshire County Council, 2012.
- Longitudinal Study of Early Years Professional Status: an exploration of progress, leadership and impact. CWDC, 2009-12.
- Teaching That Matters. Million+, 2012.
- Evaluation of the Primary Leading Teachers Programme. DfES, 2011.
- Evaluation of the impact of Early Talk on addressing speech, communication & language needs in Sure Start Children's Centre settings. DfE, 2011.
- Video and voice in participatory research with young people. ESRC, 2007-2010.
- Developing the evidence base for the curriculum. QCA, 2008-9.
- Quality Assurance Strand of the Post-Graduate Professional Programme. TDA, 2006-2008.
- Evaluation of the education strand to Walsall new deal in the community. Walsall New Deal, 2006-2008.
- Learning Futures: Next Practice in Learning and Teaching, A Horizon Scanning Guide. Paul Hamlyn Foundation/The Innovation Unit. 2008.
- Preliminary Investigation of the ‘Big Picture’ of the Curriculum. QCA, 2007.
- National Teaching and Learning Change Programme (Phase Four). QIA, 2007
- Evaluation of Teachers of the Future. Midlands Leadership Centre, 2007.
- Review of learndirect pedagogy and practice. QIA & LearnDirect, 2007-08.
- The potential of collaboratives to support schools in complex and challenging circumstances. NCSL, 2006.