Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Ms Emma Barnes
- Please see the CUREMeDE webpages for details of current and recently completed projects.
- Trial platform to support ill 1990/1991 Gulf veterans achieve optimal health and well-being. Phase 1. Jonathan Bisson, Rachel Vanstone, Emma Barnes, Debbie Cohen, Ceri Phillips, Kerenza Hood and Mansel Aylward. Cardiff University Jan 2009 - Oct 2010
- Developing a psychoeducational intervention for bipolar spectrum disorder & Developing a screening tool for bipolar features in unipolar patients (BIPS). Daniel J Smith, Sharon Simpson, Emma Barnes, Emily Griffiths, Kerry Hood, David Cohen, Nick Craddock and Ian Jones, Cardiff University Jan 2008 – Dec 2008
- Milestones in the trajectory of life-limiting illness in children (Milli-Paed). Dr Richard Hain, Sharon Simpson, Fiona Wood and Emma Barnes, Cardiff University July 2006 – Dec 2007
- The Southmead Project: Practices and Processes. An exploration of drug misuse, treatment and aftercare and the processes involved. Kim Etherington and Emma Barnes, University of Bristol Aug 2004 – June 2006