Tell us how you use social media and you could win an iPad 3
Cardiff University is working to improve how we use and think about social media. To do this we want to understand more how all those we connect with use social technologies to communicate and
share with others.
To get involved, you can complete
our social media survey to tell us how
you use and think about social media at
Cardiff University. By taking part you will be
in with a chance of winning an iPad 3.
Thank you for helping and sharing your social media experiences.
- This competition is open to all, with the exception of members of the University's Web (SRWEB) and PR (CAIRD) Teams (inclusive of casual and temporary staff).
- To be eligible to win, you must have completed the Social Media Survey 2012.
- This competition is open until until May 31st at 9:00am (UK time) when a winner will be randomly selected from all completed surveys. The random selection will then be qualified (eligible based on the prize draw's terms as noted on this page) before being contacted as the winner.
- The prize is an 'Apple iPad 3' 16Gb Wi-Fi. If this model is unavailable, discontinued or a same value/better spec prize is available at the time of the draw, Cardiff University reserves the right to provide the winner with an alternative iPad model. No cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable.
- Cardiff University will only deliver the prize to an address where proof of delivery can be obtained by our chosen delivery company or courier.
- If the winner's email address or given telephone number is unreachable or they fail to respond to Cardiff University's winner notification within 30 calendar days, Cardiff University reserves the right to randomly draw another winner from completed surveys.
- Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
- The winner agrees to their name being published as the identified winner to those who email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting this information. Cardiff University may ask the winner to take part in additional non-paid publicity to promote the competition and the University, but agreement to do so is not a condition of winning. Queries regarding this prize draw, as well as requests for the winner's name following the draw, should be submitted to email@example.com.