The School has a range of postgraduate taught programmes, giving opportunities for students to engage in advanced study in an interdisciplinary environment.
We offer a range of modular degree master's programmes, allowing you to pursue focussed studies relevant for a range of vocations across the public, private and third sectors. You will be taught by leading scholars who are recognised for their substantive, theoretical and methodological expertise both nationally and internationally.
Students benefit from a breadth of substantive, theoretical and methodological expertise with leading researchers and scholars.
Available taught programmes
- MSc in Childhood and Youth
- MSc in Crime, Safety and Justice
- MSc in Education, Policy and Society
- MSc in Social Science
- MSc in Social and Public Policy
- MSc in Science Communication
- MSc Social Science Research Methods (SSRM)
- MSc in Skills and Workforce Development (located in Singapore)
We also offer a number of taught professional programmes.
Funding and fees
The University offers a Postgraduate Taught Scholarship Scheme to support Home and EU students who want to study a Master's programme.
We also offer scholarships specific to our international applicants, ranging from £5,000-£14,000. Find out more about international funding and fees.