Archaeology & Conservation
On this page you will find information about the Archaeology and Conservation postgraduate modules.
Please note that module requirements and availability vary depending on your degree scheme.
For full details of module requirements and availability please consult the handbook:
Please note that some modules are subject to review and may change prior to academic year 2013-2014.
Archaeology and Conservation Core modules
- Skills and Methods for Postgraduate Study - 20 credits (HST900)
- Postgraduate Skills in Archaeology and Conservation - 20 credits (HST500)
- MA Early Celtic Studies Dissertation - 60 credits (HST594)
Archaeology option modules
- Ancient Warfare - 20 credits (HST009)
- Greek Epigraphy - 20 credits (HST026)
- Themes in the Neolithic - 20 credits (HST405)
- The Early Celts - 40 credits (HST533)
- The Mabinogion - 40 credits (CYD732)
- The Arthur of the Welsh - 40 credits (CYD733)
Conservation option modules
- Method in Conservation - 40 credits (HST461)