Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Ordering Security Services
How to order Security Services
- In the first instance you should contact ‘Security Services’ to discuss and agree the service to be provided.
- If the service is chargeable, then you will be advised to raise a requisition on Oracle.
- Your booking will not be treated as confirmed until ‘Security Services’ receive the Purchase Order.
- After the Purchase Order has been sent to ‘Security Services’, any amendments to the numbers required or the service to be provided should be agreed directly with the ‘Security Services’.
- After the service has been provided, ‘Security Services’ will send you confirmation of the service actually provided and the final charges for this. The order should not be receipted until you have received these details.
- If you agree with these details, please receipt the order on the basis of the breakdown of final charges. Any queries should be referred back to the ‘Security Services’.
- Once it has been receipted, you need to check that the Purchase Order is closed on Oracle, otherwise your encumbrances may be affected.
- If the final breakdown of service provided and associated charges differ from the original requisition, then you will need to action a Purchase Order Change Request.