Cardiff University offers many opportunities to potential Masters and PhD students interested in sustainability science.
A selection of the relevant taught master's degrees are shown below:
- Applied Environmental Geology
- European Spatial Planning and Environmental Policy
- Sustainable Energy and the Environment
- Environmental Design of Buildings
- Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Theory and Practice of Sustainable Design
- Hydro-environment Engineering
- Sustainability, Planning and Environmental Policy
In addition to those listed above there are many other programmes that would offer the opportunity to complete a research dissertation focusing on sustainability, such as the Masters in Public Policy or Transport and Planning. Please see the University's postgraduate pages for details.
Funded PhD studentships are advertised through our Vacancies page. Potential students with an alternate source of funding are also hosted by Sustainable Places but should make contact with relevant academic staff before submitting an application.