We link expertise in neuroscience and mental health across the University.
The Research Institute is a joint collaboration within the College of Biomedical and Life Sciences between the Schools of:
We work closely with:
- MRC Centre for Neuropathic Genetics and Genomics
- National Centre for Mental Health
- Brain Research Imaging Centre (CUBRIC)
- Experimental MRI Centre (EMRIC)
Additional collaborations with other Schools, Institutes and Centres are welcomed.
- The Wellcome Trust
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- European Union FP7
- The Waterloo Foundation