Health Care Studies - Undergraduate Programmes
Undergraduate programmes available for online application in the Cardiff School of Health Care Studies are listed below together with possible start dates.
To proceed with your application:
- identify the programme you want to apply for;
- decide whether you would like to study on a full time or part time basis;
- click on your preferred start date.
|Programme name||Mode of attendance||Starting date|
|BSc Intra and Perioperative Practice (15 months)||Full-time||19-May-2014|
|Certificate of Higher Education Assistant Radiographic Practice (Diagnostic Radiography)||Full-time||05-Jan-2015|
|Certificate of Higher Education Assistant Radiographic Practice (Radiotherapy & Oncology)||Full-time||05-Jan-2015|
|Certificate of Higher Education Assistant Radiographic Practice (Screening Mammography)||Full-time||05-Jan-2015|
|BSc Intra and Perioperative Practice||Part-time||17-Sep-2014|
|BSc Occupational Therapy||Part-time||22-Sep-2014|
If you have difficulty locating the programme you want to apply for:
- check the name of the programme using the undergraduate or postgraduate prospectus
- contact the Admissions Section at Cardiff University Registry by email at email@example.com
or by telephone +44 (0) 29 2087 9999 (08:30 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday)
- download and complete an undergraduate or postgraduate paper application form.