History, Archaeology and Religion - Undergraduate Programmes
Undergraduate programmes available for online application in the Cardiff School of Religious and Theological Studies are listed below together with possible start dates.
To proceed with your application:
- identify the programme you want to apply for;
- decide whether you would like to study on a full time or part time basis;
- click on your preferred start date.
Please note that online application to the theology programmes is only available to students of St Michael's College and the South Wales Baptist College.
|Programme name||Mode of attendance||Starting date|
|Certificate of Higher Education Practical Theology||Full-time||21-Sep-2015|
|Diploma of Higher Education Practical Theology||Full-time||21-Sep-2015|
|BA Archaeology (Route 1)||Part-time||21-Sep-2015|
|BA Archaeology and Ancient History (Integrated)||Part-time||21-Sep-2015|
|BA Archaeology and Medieval History (Integrated)||Part-time||21-Sep-2015|
|BA Ancient and Medieval History||Part-time||21-Sep-2015|
|BA Ancient History||Part-time||21-Sep-2015|
|BTh Theology Route 1||Part-time||21-Sep-2015|
|Certificate of Higher Education in Practical Theology||Part-time||21-Sep-2015|
|Diploma of Higher Education Practical Theology||Part-time||21-Sep-2015|
If you have difficulty locating the programme you want to apply for:
- check the name of the programme using the undergraduate or postgraduate prospectus
- contact the Admissions Section at Cardiff University Registry by email at email@example.com
or by telephone +44 (0) 29 2087 9999 (08:30 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday)
- download and complete an undergraduate or postgraduate paper application form.