Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences - Postgraduate Taught Programmes
Postgraduate Taught programmes available for online application in the Cardiff School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences are listed below together with possible start dates.
To proceed with your application:
- identify the programme you want to apply for;
- decide whether you would like to study on a full time or part time basis;
- click on your preferred start date.
|Programme name||Mode of attendance||Starting date|
|MSc International Pharmacoeconomics and Health Economics||Full-time||07-Sep-2015|
|MSc Clinical Pharmacy (Distance Learning)||Part-time||21-Sep-2015|
|MSc Clinical Research (Distance Learning)||Part-time||21-Sep-2015|
|MSc International Pharmacoeconomics & Health Economics (Distance Learning)||Part-time||07-Sep-2015|
|MSc Pharmacy Clinical Practice (Community & Primary Care) (Distance Learning)||Part-time||21-Sep-2015|
If you have difficulty locating the programme you want to apply for:
- check the name of the programme using the undergraduate or postgraduate prospectus
- contact the Admissions Section at Cardiff University Registry by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone +44 (0) 29 2087 9999 (08:30 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday)
- download and complete an undergraduate or postgraduate paper application form.