Dentistry - Postgraduate Taught Programmes
Postgraduate Taught programmes available for online application in the Dental School are listed below together with possible start dates.
To proceed with your application:
- identify the programme you want to apply for;
- decide whether you would like to study on a full time or part time basis;
- click on your preferred start date.
|Programme name||Mode of attendance||Starting date|
|Postgraduate Diploma Implant Dentistry||Full-time||22-Sep-2014|
|Master of Clinical Dentistry (Endodontology)||Full-time||01-Oct-2014|
|Master of Clinical Dentistry (Prosthodontics)||Full-time||01-Oct-2014|
|MSc Tissue Engineering||Full-time||22-Sep-2014|
|Postgrad Diploma Conscious Sedation in Dentistry||Part-time||26-Sep-2014|
|Postgraduate Diploma Implant Dentistry||Part-time||22-Sep-2014|
|MSc Conscious Sedation in Dentistry||Part-time||22-Sep-2014|
If you have difficulty locating the programme you want to apply for:
- check the name of the programme using the undergraduate or postgraduate prospectus
- contact the Admissions Section at Cardiff University Registry by email at email@example.com
or by telephone +44 (0) 29 2087 9999 (08:30 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday)
- download and complete an undergraduate or postgraduate paper application form.