Computer Science - Postgraduate Taught Programmes
Postgraduate Taught programmes available for online application in the Cardiff School of Computer Science are listed below together with possible start dates.
To proceed with your application:
- identify the programme you want to apply for;
- decide whether you would like to study on a full time or part time basis;
- click on your preferred start date.
|Programme name||Mode of attendance||Starting date|
|MSc Computing and IT Management||Full-time||22-Sep-2014|
|MSc Computing and IT Management with Placement||Full-time||22-Sep-2014|
|MSc Computing with Placement||Full-time||22-Sep-2014|
|MSc Computer Science||Full-time||22-Sep-2014|
|MSc Computer Science with Placement||Full-time||22-Sep-2014|
|MSc Information Security and Privacy||Full-time||22-Sep-2014|
|MSc Information Security & Privacy with Placement||Full-time||22-Sep-2014|
|MSc Computing and IT Management||Part-time||22-Sep-2014|
|MSc Computer Science||Part-time||22-Sep-2014|
|MSc Information Security and Privacy||Part-time||22-Sep-2014|
If you have difficulty locating the programme you want to apply for:
- check the name of the programme using the undergraduate or postgraduate prospectus
- contact the Admissions Section at Cardiff University Registry by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone +44 (0) 29 2087 9999 (08:30 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday)
- download and complete an undergraduate or postgraduate paper application form.