Online Application Service
Thank you for choosing Cardiff University.
If you are unsure which programme to apply for, please use the coursefinder facility to find out more about undergraduate and postgraduate opportunities at Cardiff University.
You cannot use the online application service to apply for:
- a full time undergraduate programme - you must apply via UCAS.
- the International Foundation Programme - you must apply via the International Foundation Programme Office.
Cardiff University will only accept ONE application to a programme on a particular start date. In each case the University will accept the FIRST submitted application.
In order for your application to be considered, you will need to submit a minimum of one reference. You can download a referee report form here .
When you have submitted an online application, you will also be able to use the online application service to:
- view your application form;
- determine your provisional fee classification;
- monitor progress of your application;
- accept or decline an offer, if appropriate;
- view correspondence issued to you by the University Registry in relation to your application;
- contact the University by email;
- update your personal contact details.
All applications to study at Cardiff University are governed by the Admissions Framework . You are advised to read the framework before you submit an application.
Study Abroad updated 20/2/2015