Technology Disclosure Form
A Technology Disclosure Form (TDF) is used to gather relevant information required regarding any technology transfer opportunity. The TDF is used to establish the following:
- the identity of the inventor(s)
- the source of funding, if any, which has supported the work
- to identify if there are any collaborating external partners
- to provide a description of the technology
- to provide information regarding potential publications
- to provide information on any publications / patents relevant to the technology
- to identify any market information available .
The TDF also provide a descriptor of the Royalty Distribution as determined by the University's Financial Regulations .
The TDF can be downloaded below: