Develop practical business skills through workshops delivered by Business in Focus and funded by the Welsh Government to help you start a new venture or learn more about how businesses work to impress a future employer.
Enterprise Start-Up Workshops
Our enterprise workshops are aimed at aiding students of all backgrounds in developing practical business skills that can use to start a new venture or simply learn more about how businesses work to impress a potential employer. Attend seven different workshops and receive a Certificate of Professional Development in Business and Enterprise. The workshops offered are:
- The Enterprising/Entrepreneurial You - An introductory session (2 hours)
- How to Assess a Good Idea (2 hours)
- How to Find a Market for your Idea (2 hours)
- How do you Market your Product (2 hours)
- Effective use of Social Media (2 hours)
- Financial Planning (2 hours)
- Pitch your Idea (2 hours)
For more information visit: blog workshops page here
Student Enterprise is actively supported by the Welsh Government's Big Ideas Wales campaign. The aim of which is to equip young people with entrepreneurial skills and attitudes to help them realise their potential.