Help with Developing a Bid
We have dedicated support to help you through your grant application and beyond. We aim to:
- assist in promoting your research expertise and looking for new sources of potential funding;
- help to bring together research partners;
- advise on the drafting of proposals;
- match funding opportunities to your skills and expertise;
- keep you informed of appropriate sources of support.
We aim to make ourselves available to meet potential and existing research sponsors with academic staff and researchers and can provide input at a variety of levels from advising on approaches to collaboration and funding mechanisms, making formal presentations to sponsors and providing legal/contractual support to formalise links.
Staff are asked to discuss proposed projects with us at the earliest opportunity in order to ensure that applications and proposals are properly costed and comply with any applicable terms and conditions.
For the contact details of the Research Development Officer for your School please select from the list below.
For general enquiries please contact:
Dr Dave Bembo
Telephone:029 2087 5159